Serie A star increases speculation after admitting: “Everyone dreams of move to Manchester United”

footballtransfertavern.com

Jun 10, 2017 1:59 PM

It’s set to be a huge summer of activity down at Old Trafford for Manchester United and manager Jose Mourinho.

The Portuguese gaffer has a huge job on his hands to ensure the Red Devils make a better push in the league than this time out and the pressure is building based on the expectations of the supporters lining the bar here in the pub.

A Carling Cup trophy and the Europa League win made for considerable joy but if you ask any United fan what matters, it’s always going to be league success and doing well in the Champions League.

And bringing in players to do just that over the summer is arguably Mourinho’s biggest job to do over the summer and he might be starting with this man in particular.

The man in question? Lazio star Felipe Anderson, who was in good form for his club last season, scoring five and assisting nine as his team finished fifth in Serie A.

And this weekend, he’s fuelled talk of a move to Old Trafford, admitting that “everyone dreams of playing for a team like United”.

Speaking to SportTV, he said:”After my season that was very good in the second year, there has always been a lot of speculation. If an opportunity shows up, or when I present myself at Lazio, I have to present myself very well.

“I leave it with my sister who takes care of my things, with my agents. I’m enjoying my vacation now, I don’t even want to think about it.

“Of course it’s my career, my future, but I know the work I’ve done, and even what I have to do on vacation,” he added.

Anderson has made quite the name for himself in Serie A over the past few years and it seems that the pocket of United fans drinking in the Tavern this afternoon would be delighted with any deal for the Brazilian winger.

United fans- the sort of player you’d like to see join over the coming weeks? Leave your thoughts down below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Atheist model, 27, and her footballer, 26, fiance go to the High Court to demand legal recognition for their humanist wedding in just a month

Where is Omar Borkan Al-Gala? | The man who was “deported from Saudi for being too handsome”

Late Footballer Cheick Tiote’s Wives and Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him